SAP is hoping that a new massive online open course will help plant seeds of interest in its HANA in-memory database platform and also lead business end users to understand it better.
SAP is introducing a set of new subscription pricing options for its Hana in-memory cloud computing platform, in a move that falls in step with the pay-as-you-go model common in the cloud computing industry.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP's HANA (high performance analytic appliance) in-memory computing engine went into general availability on Monday, giving the vendor a flashy new weapon against the likes of Oracle's Exadata data-processing machine and others in a highly competiti...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW