Happy anniversary Basit and Amjad! Twenty-five years ago this month, the Alvi brothers of Lahore, Pakistan, gave the world the Brain Virus, the first bit of malware capable of infecting a DOS-based PC. Back in those relatively innocent times, the bro...
The first wave of the "Here you have" virus seems to have run its course with removal of the malicious file from the site from which it was being downloaded, but keep an eye out for follow-up versions.
If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
The Energizer Bunny infects PCs with backdoor malware, the Department of Homeland Security's US-CERT said Friday.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
A 'prank' worm that started as an attack targeted at an off-road Slovakian motorcycle club has escaped beyond its intended victims and started wrecking hard disks as far away as the US.
McAfee has beat off rivals in a deal with Facebook which will allow it to promote its security suite to the website’s 350 million users and make it mandatory for victims of compromised accounts to use its online scanning tool.
Google, while announcing its new Chrome operating system late Tuesday, said users would no longer have to worry about viruses, malware and security updates, but security experts disagreed on whether Google can deliver on those promises.
Employees at U.S. federal security agencies are being notified that their personal information may have been compromised after hackers planted a virus on computer networks of government contractor SRA International.
A malicious program that sprang up on Facebook.com in late July has surfaced again, this time using Google's Web sites to sneak around security filters.
Latest News Articles
- Ruby on Rails security updates patch XSS, DoS vulnerabilities
- Hacker-built drone can hunt, hijack other drones
- Linux gaming may advance as Valve joins open-source association
- Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW camera backpack
- Here's why Amazon drones may never land at your door
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »