Searching for football stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi during the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil will be risky, according to McAfee.
Trend Micro has launched free Heartbleed scanners for PC and Android devices.
Happy anniversary Basit and Amjad! Twenty-five years ago this month, the Alvi brothers of Lahore, Pakistan, gave the world the Brain Virus, the first bit of malware capable of infecting a DOS-based PC. Back in those relatively innocent times, the bro...
The first wave of the "Here you have" virus seems to have run its course with removal of the malicious file from the site from which it was being downloaded, but keep an eye out for follow-up versions.
If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
The Energizer Bunny infects PCs with backdoor malware, the Department of Homeland Security's US-CERT said Friday.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
A 'prank' worm that started as an attack targeted at an off-road Slovakian motorcycle club has escaped beyond its intended victims and started wrecking hard disks as far away as the US.
McAfee has beat off rivals in a deal with Facebook which will allow it to promote its security suite to the website’s 350 million users and make it mandatory for victims of compromised accounts to use its online scanning tool.
Google, while announcing its new Chrome operating system late Tuesday, said users would no longer have to worry about viruses, malware and security updates, but security experts disagreed on whether Google can deliver on those promises.
Employees at U.S. federal security agencies are being notified that their personal information may have been compromised after hackers planted a virus on computer networks of government contractor SRA International.
A malicious program that sprang up on Facebook.com in late July has surfaced again, this time using Google's Web sites to sneak around security filters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia