I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
In 1986, Attorney Nicholas Barrett founded <a href="http://www.nbalaw.com/">Nicholas Barrett & Associates</a> with just himself and an assistant running the business. But over the last 24 years, that small two-person office has grown into a bustl...
New York City's Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers is saving power and money by replacing its desktop computers with thin clients running virtualized operating systems.
Even tech companies need an IT overhaul from time to time. Case in point: Last year, a Canadian software developer (who preferred to remain nameless for the purposes of this story) called my team at Microtek to give its server room a badly needed upg...
Virtualization's big push to fame was arguably kick-started by VMware's Workstation product, which allowed individual users to run a bunch of OSes, versions or instances (similar to multiple application windows) instead of having a one-at-a-time mult...
Optimizing power consumption, CPU performance, and form factor is a never-ending battle in server design and IBM's Bladecenter HS22 succeeds on all counts.
Virtualization is revolutionizing the data center, mostly for the better. But no technology is without potential pitfalls. Problems related to management, security, ROI and power use can all trip up a virtualization deployment that isn't planned prop...
Wherever you turn, someone's ready to tell (or sell) you something related to cloud computing. Cutting through the myths is essential to deciding whether, when, and how the cloud is right for you. Here's our top list of myths; we welcome your suggest...
They start as a mild tremor at first: rumors of an Apple Phone and rumblings about Web 2.0, whispers about touch interfaces and flash storage.
An October surprise -- that's how many are interpreting Microsoft's 11th-hour revelation that it will be providing a virtualized copy of Windows XP as a free compatibility add-on to Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions.
Security vendor Symantec is using new virtual machine technology to protect Web surfers from online attack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC