I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
In 1986, Attorney Nicholas Barrett founded <a href="http://www.nbalaw.com/">Nicholas Barrett & Associates</a> with just himself and an assistant running the business. But over the last 24 years, that small two-person office has grown into a bustl...
New York City's Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers is saving power and money by replacing its desktop computers with thin clients running virtualized operating systems.
Even tech companies need an IT overhaul from time to time. Case in point: Last year, a Canadian software developer (who preferred to remain nameless for the purposes of this story) called my team at Microtek to give its server room a badly needed upg...
Virtualization's big push to fame was arguably kick-started by VMware's Workstation product, which allowed individual users to run a bunch of OSes, versions or instances (similar to multiple application windows) instead of having a one-at-a-time mult...
Optimizing power consumption, CPU performance, and form factor is a never-ending battle in server design and IBM's Bladecenter HS22 succeeds on all counts.
Virtualization is revolutionizing the data center, mostly for the better. But no technology is without potential pitfalls. Problems related to management, security, ROI and power use can all trip up a virtualization deployment that isn't planned prop...
Wherever you turn, someone's ready to tell (or sell) you something related to cloud computing. Cutting through the myths is essential to deciding whether, when, and how the cloud is right for you. Here's our top list of myths; we welcome your suggest...
They start as a mild tremor at first: rumors of an Apple Phone and rumblings about Web 2.0, whispers about touch interfaces and flash storage.
An October surprise -- that's how many are interpreting Microsoft's 11th-hour revelation that it will be providing a virtualized copy of Windows XP as a free compatibility add-on to Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions.
Security vendor Symantec is using new virtual machine technology to protect Web surfers from online attack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Salesforce.com CRM upgrade puts heavy emphasis on mobile
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW