A U.S. appeals court has thrown out a US$368.2 million award against Apple in a patent infringement case brought by patent-holding and software company VirnetX.
Patent company VirnetX is adding a patent it was recently granted to its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Apple in a federal court in Texas.
Apple is appealing a US$368 million award granted to patent holding company VirnetX by a federal court in Texas.
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT