A U.S. appeals court has thrown out a US$368.2 million award against Apple in a patent infringement case brought by patent-holding and software company VirnetX.
Patent company VirnetX is adding a patent it was recently granted to its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Apple in a federal court in Texas.
Apple is appealing a US$368 million award granted to patent holding company VirnetX by a federal court in Texas.
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTApplication DeveloperWA
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCBI Program DirectorNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW