Twitter has decided to clamp down on the posting of explicit sexual content on its Vine video-sharing service.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
Vine, the video service introduced by Twitter in January, now has 40 million registered users, it said Tuesday.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Let's face it: All the best apps come to iOS first. Even though Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, it has to wait patiently for developers to port their wares over to it. We'd love to see some hot iOS-only apps join the...
Latest News Articles
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
- FTC's in-app purchasing cases ignored consumer benefits, critics say
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $92 free shipping
- 9% off $369 free shipping
- 16% off $919.95
- 80% off $1.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »