Handbrake 1.0 recently became official, but there's an additional software installation you need to perform in macOS Sierra.
Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Analog movies can be the easiest--or the hardest--medium to digitize, depending on the format you're working with. While older camcorder and video formats such as 8mm and Hi8 or VHS and Betamax tapes are easy to transfer, digitizing film can be diffi...
As I wrote the other day, it's a pretty simple matter to add a second monitor to your PC. But what about a third? That might require a little more doing.
Google Docs is becoming a more robust cloud-based productivity suite, and the addition of uploading, storing and viewing videos is a boon for sharing corporate presentations and the like. It's also a slick way to skirt your company's firewall on stre...
A reader Maina wants to know how to connect a second (and possibly even third) monitor to his PC. He wants one for documents, another for his Web browser or music software, and so on.
Suppose you downloaded a video from BitTorrent (it's okay, I won't tell), and you want to watch that video on your iPod, Android smartphone, or even just your laptop. Depending on the format that was used to create the video (I'm looking at you, MKV)...
Now that YouTube officially supports 15-minute videos, Andy Warhol's dictum that we'd all be famous for 15 minutes has proven more than a little prescient. Viral video is nothing to scoff at. There's more than just page-view bragging rights at stake-...
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
One thing I really don't like about YouTube is those "related video" suggestions that immediately pop up at the end of each clip.
Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Yesterday we talked about customizing your YouTube homepage settings -- and protecting your privacy while you're at it.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT