Yahoo has been hiring hotshot journalists to boost its news cred, and Monday's addition of Katie Couric could help with the company's efforts to reinvigorate itself. But it has to get the content just right.
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
Instagram is now available for Windows phones, some three years after the photo-sharing app's launch, the company announced Wednesday.
A brief YouTube outage on Monday was the one of the biggest recent glitches for the popular video site, according to a company that uses complaints on Twitter and other sources to measure the impact of online outages.
Google has acknowledged that the best time to be on your computer might not be while you're driving.
Chinese search giant Baidu is facing a chorus of complaints for allegedly stealing online video content from rivals, resulting in a 300 million yuan (US$48.9 million) lawsuit against the Internet company.
Netflix, YouTube traffic on the rise, while peer-to-peer file sharing nears extinction, Sandvine finds
In a testament to the rise of on-demand entertainment, Netflix and YouTube now consume just over half of all downstream traffic in North America, while peer-to-peer file-sharing services continue to plummet, according to a new study.
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Twitter has hired a top digital executive at NBC News, Vivian Schiller, to help boost its partnerships with news organizations.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
YouTube's presence on mobile devices has exploded in the past couple of years, Google said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW