Instagram is now available for Windows phones, some three years after the photo-sharing app's launch, the company announced Wednesday.
A brief YouTube outage on Monday was the one of the biggest recent glitches for the popular video site, according to a company that uses complaints on Twitter and other sources to measure the impact of online outages.
Google has acknowledged that the best time to be on your computer might not be while you're driving.
Chinese search giant Baidu is facing a chorus of complaints for allegedly stealing online video content from rivals, resulting in a 300 million yuan (US$48.9 million) lawsuit against the Internet company.
Netflix, YouTube traffic on the rise, while peer-to-peer file sharing nears extinction, Sandvine finds
In a testament to the rise of on-demand entertainment, Netflix and YouTube now consume just over half of all downstream traffic in North America, while peer-to-peer file-sharing services continue to plummet, according to a new study.
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Twitter has hired a top digital executive at NBC News, Vivian Schiller, to help boost its partnerships with news organizations.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
YouTube's presence on mobile devices has exploded in the past couple of years, Google said on Thursday.
BitTorrent search engine isoHunt.com will shut down operations next week in a settlement with U.S. movie studios that have long accused the website of copyright infringement, the studios said Thursday.
A cadre of prominent broadcasters including ABC and CBS petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday to shut down Aereo, a television streaming service, alleging that Aereo infringes their copyrights and puts their businesses at risk, according to a W...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW