acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Sales of video conferencing and telepresence hardware systems are declining, hurt by an increase in cloud and software-based options that often are cheaper and simpler to deploy, according to an IDC study.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
Google is developing a new mobile management app for people who post a lot of video to YouTube, part of an effort to help creators on the site get more out of the service.
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Mozilla will upgrade its Firefox browser with copyright protection technology, fearing a loss of users if they can't play protected content from services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon.
If you love hearing yourself talk, Adobe wants to put your voice center stage with a new video app.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
Chinese online video sites were forced to pull the plug on The Big Bang Theory and three other US TV shows over the weekend on orders from the nation's regulators, leaving Internet users scratching their heads over why the shows were targeted.
Microsoft is now letting Skype users make group video calls for free via PCs, Macs and the Xbox.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
The ability of television viewers to control and watch programs may be at stake when the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments Tuesday in a copyright infringement case brought by TV networks against Aereo, a service that streams over-the-air television ...
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) has filed a lawsuit against the defunct file-sharing website Megaupload and its founder, Kim Dotcom, alleging "massive copyright infringement" of music.
Google wants to put its Glass headmounted computer system to work.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD