No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
Google has developed a camera system capable of capturing immersive video for virtual reality, expanding the company's efforts in this hot new field, and it's partnering with GoPro to commercialize it.
For those that don't already suffer from high-definition fatigue, Japanese public broadcaster NHK is developing interactive and mobile technologies to make the idea of 8K video -- the next resolution stage beyond 4K -- more appealing.
A woman who received death threats after appearing unwittingly in an anti-Muslim film on YouTube cannot require Google to remove it on the grounds that her performance was copyright-protected, a San Francisco federal appeals court ruled Monday.
The next time you watch "House of Cards" on Netflix, think about the impact you might be having on the environment.
In perhaps the first sign that live streaming might spawn its own assortment of sub-players, a visual data analysis startup is putting its chops to work to categorize and rank videos on Periscope, the app owned by Twitter.
Users can now place free video calls with Messenger, as Facebook continues to extend the app beyond simple text-based chats.
Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Live video is messy. It's raw, unedited, and with new mobile apps, it's now capable of capturing many more people who aren't aware they're being recorded. And in some cases, that can add up to legal problems,
Instagram is clarifying its rules around sexual, illegal and other inappropriate content, including posts involving revenge porn.
YouTube is planning a paid service that will let viewers watch select videos without ads, Google confirmed on Wednesday.
Would you pay to watch your favorite band go on a road trip? Or shell out five dollars for a short film series, with a new installment each week?
Hackers working for the Russian government were able to access President Obama's email system inside the White House, CNN reported Tuesday, indicating that an earlier breach may have been more serious than previously thought.
The six-week-old YouTube Kids service is a "hyper-commercialized" environment that intermixes advertising and other programming in a way that deceives its target audience, a coalition of privacy and children's advocacy groups said in a complaint to t...
Facebook has released a new app for making videos that it thinks can win over the competition by allowing collaboration among friends.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSolution Lead/ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD