Vine, Twitter's mobile video service, has just gained several new features designed to make it easier to shoot with the app and to share videos more widely.
Step aside, Vine: 15-second videos are coming to Instagram on iOS and Android, complete with basic editing, filters, and stabilisation.
A major Japanese telecommunications provider will stream 4k video over the Internet to set-top boxes this week, in what it is calling the world's first public test of the technology.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Mobile network builder Nokia Siemens Networks unveiled tools to optimize video performance on mobile devices on Monday, just in time for the CTIA Wireless trade show that begins Tuesday in Las Vegas.
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
Not everything on YouTube is free any more. The video-sharing website will now charge users a monthly fee to view certain content offered through subscription channels, the Google-owned site announced Thursday.
China's largest search engine Baidu is getting closer to becoming the country's largest online video provider with a new US$370 million acquisition.
Google plans to offer a video subscription service on YouTube, which according to a newspaper report, the company may announce this week.
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
Yahoo has scrapped plans to invest in French online video site Dailymotion, after the French government opposed the Internet giant acquiring a majority stake in the company, according to reports.
Citrix System's GoToWebcast has become generally available in North America and Europe, offering users a cloud-based webcasting tool for up to 5,000 attendees.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA