Google and Viacom have settled a 2007 lawsuit in which Viacom originally demanded US$1 billion from Google for what it said was massive copyright infringement on YouTube.
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
Eight former staff members of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee are now lobbying on behalf of companies or groups supporting controversial copyright enforcement legislation in Congress, an example of the close ties often found bet...
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia