Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group will soon release a small home-entertainment PC based on a Nano processor from Via Technologies -- the company's second computer model based on the chip.
Via Technologies on Tuesday announced a compact home server that will be powered by low-power processors, which are traditionally designed to run in laptops and netbooks.
Via launched its fastest netbook processors to date as part of a new lineup of chips that also draw less power, the company said on Tuesday.
Small-PC specialist Shuttle will show off a pair of desktop PCs based on Via Technologies' Nano processor at the Computex exhibition in Taipei next week, the company said Tuesday.
Dell on Friday announced an "ultra-light" server that will be powered by low-power processors designed for use in low-cost laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC