Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
You've probably heard about the looming shortage of Internet addresses, even if you've never gone looking for one. But depending on what websites you visit and how you get to them, you may be helping to solve it.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility, over the objections of the commission's Republican members and large broadband providers.
Verizon Communications will sell its local wireline operations in California, Florida and Texas for $10.5 billion, citing uncertainty around federal Internet regulation as one reason for the move.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has redefined advanced broadband as having 25Mbps download speeds, up from 4Mbps, giving the agency new authority to pass rules to encourage deployment across the country.
Verizon fixed a serious vulnerability in its My FiOS mobile application that allowed unfettered access to email accounts, according to a developer who found the problem.
Online advertising company Turn said Friday it will stop using a controversial tracking method by early next month that aids serving targeted advertisements to Verizon's mobile customers.
Sprint wouldn't object to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility in order to pass strong net neutrality rules, as long as the agency applies those new regulations with a "light touch," the mob...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published a list of tools that can block online advertising companies from collecting web browsing data in ways that privacy advocates contend are deceptive.
The owners of more than 200 million cars in the U.S. will be able to monitor their vehicles and get roadside assistance through a service Verizon will offer in by mid-year for US$14.99 per month.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC