Despite a big push over the past few years to use encryption to combat security breaches, lack of expertise among developers and overly complex libraries have led to widespread implementation failures in business applications.
Government organizations are struggling when it comes to securing the computer software they use, which could partially explain the large data breaches reported in that sector over the past several years.
In the latest blow to Internet of Things (IoT) security, an analysis of smart home devices has found flaws that could give attackers access to sensitive data or allow them to control door locks and sensors.
In today's world of agile software development and fast release cycles, developers increasingly rely on third-party libraries and components to get the job done. Since many of those libraries come from long-running, open-source projects, developers o...
Cross-site scripting flaws are the most prevalent vulnerabilities found in Web applications, posing a risk to data and intellectual property, according to a study of thousands of applications by vendor Veracode.
A Web hack that can endanger online banking transactions is ranked the No. 1 new Web hacking technique for 2010 in a top 10 list selected by a panel of experts and open voting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW