Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Western Digital’s (WD) flash storage expansion drive has moved through yet another phase, with the storage vendor announcing it has completed its acquisition of Virident Systems for $US685 million.
In addition to upgrading its existing 15- and 17-inch Zbook notebooks with fourth generation Intel Core CPUs, HP has expanded the product line with the launch of what it claims is the world’s first ‘workstation Ultrabook’ – a 14-inch device which wei...
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, is recalling a range of its portable DVD and media players dating back to November 2009 due to fire risks posed by the internal batteries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT