Developers of the popular vBulletin Internet forum software have issued emergency patches Wednesday in order to fix a SQL injection vulnerability that could allow attackers to read and manipulate information stored in the databases of vBulletin-based...
A compromise of the community forums for the openSUSE Linux distribution Tuesday sparked concern that hackers have access to a previously unknown exploit for the popular vBulletin Internet forum software.
The vBulletin.com forum was not compromised by exploiting a previously unknown vulnerability as a group of hackers claimed, according to vBulletin Solutions, the company that develops the popular Internet forum software.
A group of hackers claim to have exploited an undocumented vulnerability in the vBulletin Internet forum software in order to break into the MacRumors.com and vBulletin.com forums.
Hackers are exploiting a vulnerability in the popular vBulletin Internet forum software in order to inject rogue administrator accounts into websites using it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- OPM hit by class-action suit over breach of federal employee data
- Canon Maxify MB5360 all-in-one inkjet printer
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.