Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
In a move that could add momentum to game development on Linux, game maker Valve has joined the Linux Foundation and will contribute tools for developers to work with its SteamOS.
Sony's PlayStation 4's lower price will help it to outsell Microsoft's upcoming Xbox One during the year-end holiday season, according to IDC.
The Federation of German Consumer Organizations (VZVB) has sued computer game distributor Valve because it prohibits Steam-gamers from reselling their games.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC