Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
In a move that could add momentum to game development on Linux, game maker Valve has joined the Linux Foundation and will contribute tools for developers to work with its SteamOS.
Sony's PlayStation 4's lower price will help it to outsell Microsoft's upcoming Xbox One during the year-end holiday season, according to IDC.
The Federation of German Consumer Organizations (VZVB) has sued computer game distributor Valve because it prohibits Steam-gamers from reselling their games.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT