The developing world is increasingly using mobile banking apps to move money, but new research shows those apps are often poorly coded and pose security risks.
A group of Israeli researchers have improved on a way to steal data from air-gapped computers, thought to be safer from attack due to their isolation from the Internet.
Knocking a drone out of the sky is sometimes possible using an invisible weapon -- sound.
A type of body scanner in wide use across U.S. airports through last year fails to spot well-concealed weapons including guns and knives, computer security researchers contend.
An analysis by security researchers of 48,000 extensions for Google's Chrome browser uncovered many that are used for fraud and data theft, actions that are mostly undetectable to regular users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW