Two recently disclosed data breaches at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) could endanger national security and the lives of federal workers in intelligence or other sensitive jobs, according to some lawmakers.
Republican lawmakers repeatedly accused the U.S. Federal Communications Commission of being improperly influenced by President Barack Obama during the agency's recent net neutrality proceeding, but lawmakers failed to produce solid evidence during a ...
A congressional hearing Wednesday on the botched rollout of HealthCare.gov was largely a forum for Republican critics of U.S. government involvement in the health-care industry and other large social programs.
Top IT officials from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration insisted HealthCare.gov is as secure as possible, despite questions raised from inside the government before the flawed website's launch.
The U.S. government's effort to close 1,253 of its data centers is falling short of its goal, and agencies haven't been able to track projected cost savings for the initiative, a government auditor told lawmakers.
U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday urged government officials to clamp down on bad IT contracts and limit duplication across projects, with an estimated one quarter of federal spending on IT wasted every year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW