U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW