Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
The freedom and openness of the Internet are at stake after the U.S. government announced plans to end its contractual oversight of ICANN, some critics said Thursday.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Government-funded broadband projects have led to higher speeds and lower prices for U.S. small businesses, despite opposition from some in Congress, according to an auditor's report.
Officials at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ignored multiple auditor reports warning them of potential problems at insurance-shopping website HealthCare.gov before the site's launch Oct. 1, one Republican senator said Wednesday.
The U.S. government's effort to close 1,253 of its data centers is falling short of its goal, and agencies haven't been able to track projected cost savings for the initiative, a government auditor told lawmakers.
A U.S. government watchdog agency has found that nearly half of 14 large ongoing military IT projects are over budget and more than half are behind schedule.
U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday urged government officials to clamp down on bad IT contracts and limit duplication across projects, with an estimated one quarter of federal spending on IT wasted every year.
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia