Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
Identity protection service LifeLock said Tuesday it is prepared to go to court after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a fresh lawsuit alleging the company has failed to protect its users' data and deceptively advertises its services.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
Privacy group wants Google to forget more... Programmer escapes vampire squid... Self-driving cars evade human menace... and more tech news
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsVIC
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCTrigger TechniciansNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer/ WCEM ConsultantACT
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProcurement & Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW