A U.S. district court judge has ruled that 13 Motorola Mobility patent claims related to digital video are invalid in a patent licensing case brought by Microsoft.
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
The patent injunction portion of Google's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission this week won't mean an end to patent disputes between Google and mobile device makers, but it does take away one major threat Google has used again...
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 53% off $620.10
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »