The alleged operator of Silk Road 2.0, a website used to sell illegal drugs, computer-hacking tools and fraudulent identification documents, has been arrested and will face charges in a U.S. court.
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Authorities have extradited the founder of Liberty Reserve, a virtual currency allegedly used by cybercriminals for money laundering, from Spain to the U.S.
An official with Liberty Reserve, a popular digital currency service that was based in Costa Rica, has pleaded guilty to money laundering and operating an unlicensed money transmitting business.
A U.S. district court judge has given preliminary approval for Apple to pay a US$450 million settlement for its role in an e-books price-fixing conspiracy.
Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW