Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
The former chief scientist at a Kentucky defense contractor has been sentenced to a year in prison for buying pirated software from Russian and Chinese hackers and using it to design components for military helicopters.
A Chinese man has pleaded guilty in a U.S. court to selling pirated software used in defense, space and other industries with a retail value of more than US$100 million.
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW