A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
U.S. Department of State
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
An unidentified glitch has hit the computer system used for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide, the State Department said Friday.
The U.S. government is offering multimillion dollar rewards for information that leads to the arrest or conviction of two alleged Russian hackers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW