The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is investigating a report alleging that Dell computers have been sold to the Syrian regime despite the trade embargo in place, according to a July filing by Dell to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC...
US Department of Justice
A New York federal court denied bail on Thursday to Ross William Ulbricht, the 29-year-old accused of running the Silk Road underground marketplace, deeming him a flight risk and a danger to the community.
The co-founder of Liberty Reserve, a now defunct virtual currency that was widely favored by the criminal underground, pleaded guilty on Thursday to money laundering and other charges.
A 28-year-old Romanian man was sentenced on Tuesday to five years in prison for his role in a phishing scheme, as part of a seven-year investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice.
A 27-year-old Romanian man was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after admitting he was part of a group that stole payment card data from hundreds of computers belonging to merchants in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW