Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
More than 40 privacy, civil rights and religious groups have called on President Barack Obama's administration to provide a "full public accounting" of long-time email surveillance of prominent Muslims living in the U.S., following a news report deta...
European Union citizens whose personal data is transmitted to U.S. law enforcement authorities could soon have the same legal protections as U.S. citizens, the European Commission said Wednesday.
The U.S. National Security Agency has been allowed to continue to collect phone records in bulk of people in the country, while lawmakers consider new legislation that would block the agency from collecting the data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should leave net neutrality enforcement to antitrust agencies that can bring lawsuits against broadband providers after they see evidence of anti-competitive behavior, some U.S. lawmakers have advocated.
A federal judge's order on Friday could force the U.S. government to reveal more information about its widespread collection of citizens' phone records.
A Romanian man sentenced just last week in his own country for raiding online accounts linked to prominent politicians and celebrities was indicted Thursday in a U.S. federal court.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of Justice, working with law enforcement agencies in other countries, revealed Monday a multinational effort to disrupt Gameover Zeus, a 2-year-old botnet employing an estimated 500,000 to 1 million compromised computers.
Tech vendor CA has overcharged U.S. government agencies for software licenses and maintenance since 2006, according to a lawsuit filed by the Department of Justice Thursday.
Deutsche Telekom has agreed to an offer for Japanese mobile and broadband company SoftBank to buy T-Mobile USA, according to a news report.
U.S. prosecutors say a hacking group's mastermind should be spared a long prison sentence due to his quick and fruitful cooperation with law enforcement.
U.S. Department of Justice computer hacking charges against five suspected members of the Chinese army should send a message that the U.S. government is fed up with state-sponsored cyberattacks, some lawmakers said Wednesday.
China's state-controlled media released Tuesday a report that claims the U.S. hacked into Chinese systems using phishing attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC