Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
More than 40 privacy, civil rights and religious groups have called on President Barack Obama's administration to provide a "full public accounting" of long-time email surveillance of prominent Muslims living in the U.S., following a news report deta...
European Union citizens whose personal data is transmitted to U.S. law enforcement authorities could soon have the same legal protections as U.S. citizens, the European Commission said Wednesday.
The U.S. National Security Agency has been allowed to continue to collect phone records in bulk of people in the country, while lawmakers consider new legislation that would block the agency from collecting the data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should leave net neutrality enforcement to antitrust agencies that can bring lawsuits against broadband providers after they see evidence of anti-competitive behavior, some U.S. lawmakers have advocated.
A federal judge's order on Friday could force the U.S. government to reveal more information about its widespread collection of citizens' phone records.
A Romanian man sentenced just last week in his own country for raiding online accounts linked to prominent politicians and celebrities was indicted Thursday in a U.S. federal court.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of Justice, working with law enforcement agencies in other countries, revealed Monday a multinational effort to disrupt Gameover Zeus, a 2-year-old botnet employing an estimated 500,000 to 1 million compromised computers.
Tech vendor CA has overcharged U.S. government agencies for software licenses and maintenance since 2006, according to a lawsuit filed by the Department of Justice Thursday.
Deutsche Telekom has agreed to an offer for Japanese mobile and broadband company SoftBank to buy T-Mobile USA, according to a news report.
U.S. prosecutors say a hacking group's mastermind should be spared a long prison sentence due to his quick and fruitful cooperation with law enforcement.
U.S. Department of Justice computer hacking charges against five suspected members of the Chinese army should send a message that the U.S. government is fed up with state-sponsored cyberattacks, some lawmakers said Wednesday.
China's state-controlled media released Tuesday a report that claims the U.S. hacked into Chinese systems using phishing attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia