Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The U.S. House of Representatives is moving toward votes on two bills intended to put a spotlight on the inner workings of HealthCare.gov, the health insurance shopping site recovering from a rocky rollout in late 2013.
Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT