Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The U.S. House of Representatives is moving toward votes on two bills intended to put a spotlight on the inner workings of HealthCare.gov, the health insurance shopping site recovering from a rocky rollout in late 2013.
Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT