A proposed set of software export controls, including controls on selling hacking software outside the U.S., are "dangerously broad and vague," Google said Monday.
U.S. Department of Commerce
Apple and Google should reconsider their plans to enable encryption by default on their smartphones, and the U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring that all communication tools allow police access to user data, U.S. FBI Director James Comey said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should resist calls to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as a way to enact strong net neutrality rules, more than 30 broadband equipment manufacturers, including Cisco Systems, IBM and Intel...
Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
The U.S. government has lifted a long-standing restriction that meant companies like Google and Microsoft didn't have access to the most accurate pictures taken by imaging satellites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW