The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) both applauded the signing of the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by representatives of the U.S., Japan, and six other governments in T...
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed the America Invents Act, the first major overhaul of the U.S. patent system in about 50 years.
Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve a bill that would overhaul the U.S. patent system and allow for a new review of patents after they are approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
New U.S. legislation intended to shut down foreign websites that infringe copyrights would cause major headaches because it would allow copyright holders to target legitimate Web services with "thousands" of court orders, an e-commerce trade group sa...
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
Forty-three websites identified by brand-protection firm MarkMonitor as digital piracy sites generate 53 billion visits per year, according to a new paper sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration will seek to aggressively enforce its intellectual property laws by putting pressure on countries that don't shut down piracy Web sites and by requiring all government contractors to check for illegal soft...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD