Congress should take action to protect privacy in response to a growing big-data revolution, a White House panel has recommended, but its report does not address wide-ranging surveillance and data-collection programs at the U.S. National Security Age...
U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Top IT officials from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration insisted HealthCare.gov is as secure as possible, despite questions raised from inside the government before the flawed website's launch.
Users of HealthCare.gov, the troubled insurance-shopping website run by the U.S. government, were having problems logging in and completing applications again on Wednesday, an official said.
The enrollment and insurance application system at the troubled HealthCare.gov website was down for about 90 minutes Monday, officials said.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia