Apple day brings music streaming, iOS 9, El Capitan Mac OS... Facebook broadens reach of Place Tips... SEA hacks US Army site... and more tech news.
The U.S. Army's website was defaced and later brought down Monday, with the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) claiming responsibility.
Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
The military judge overseeing the U.S. government's prosecution of Army Pfc. Bradley Manning has reduced the maximum sentence he faces by a third, but even so it still could mean life in prison.
U.S. Army Private First Class Bradley Manning accused of sharing thousands of classified government documents with WikiLeaks, knew that the information would aid enemies of the U.S., a prosecutor argued Monday.
Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
LAS VEGAS -- Businesses need to look at security as a military exercise and can benefit from strategies that have proved useful in battle, a former military security expert told an Interop audience this week.
U.S. Army Private Bradley Manning allegedly was able to copy hundreds of thousands of classified documents from a U.S. Department of Defense network because military officials were more focused on getting critical information to troops quickly than o...
Worried about security in the cloud? Fret over this instead: Last month, a hacker surfaced who claimed he can sell access to more than a dozen government, military and university Web sites all cracked easily because of bad programming.
WikiLeaks' posting of classified U.S. Department of State cables, and the Web site's revelation that it will soon post sensitive internal documents from a major U.S. bank, has stoked data security concerns among governments and corporations around th...
Wrist-mounted displays have long been the stuff of legend in science fiction. Whether it’s the Pip-Boy 3000 from Fallout 3 or Dick Tracy’s multifunction watch, the idea of having information within arms’ reach is very appealing. Thanks to new techn...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Jabra Sport Coach Wireless earbuds
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Optus is shutting down its 2G network, prompts customers to upgrade
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW