Samsung is now updating its Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and new stylus functions through Samsung Premium Suite.
The long-awaited update to Windows Phone 7 appears to be close to a prime time rollout.
While Microsoft still isn't commenting on whether current Windows Mobile phones will be upgradeable to its new Windows Phone 7 software, it has finally officially revealed that existing applications won't work on the new platform.
Microsoft is emphasizing the potentially money-saving features of Exchange 2010, the latest revamp of its e-mail application officially released Monday at its TechEd European customer conference in Berlin.
In a last promotional run-up to the Windows 7 release next month, Microsoft is urging business customers to start their upgrades now with examples of customers already using the software, and another acknowledgement that the company learned lessons f...
Get more out of an old computer with a few easy-to-perform upgrades.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW