Following reports about U.S. surveillance worldwide, a United Nations panel adopted Tuesday a resolution on potential threats to human rights such as the right to privacy in the digital age.
A coalition of five privacy and digital rights groups is pushing the United Nations to take a stand against international surveillance programs deployed by the U.S. government and some allies.
Five human rights groups urged the United Nations (UN) General Assembly to adopt a new resolution against indiscriminate mass surveillance.
An Internet governance model that includes businesses and civil-society groups in the decision-making process remains the best approach, despite a push from some countries for a more government-centric model, officials with the Internet Corporation f...
Women and girls lag behind men in Internet access in many parts of the world, causing them to miss out on the economic and social benefits of being online, according to a new report from Intel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Court throws out $368.2 million patent award against Apple
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- FCC gets record number of net neutrality comments, what now?
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.