Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Google's Street View Cars have logged every wireless network in the UK, it has been revealed.
<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
The U.K. is planning to hold computer security exercises later this year to spark interest in the field and address a shortage of professionals in the country, a program modeled after one started in the U.S.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
Nominet, the U.K.'s domain name registry, will begin implementing a security protocol on Monday designed to protect the DNS (Domain Name System).
The UK Financial Services Authority has launched fraud proceedings against four former directors of iSOFT Group.
The U.K. government will give a British hacker a short extension to challenge an extradition order to face trial in the U.S.
Workers at T-Mobile UK have been selling customer data to brokers who work for the competition, T-Mobile and the U.K.'s Information Commissioner's Office said on Tuesday.
U.K. police are hailing the sentencing of four people who used a sophisticated Trojan horse program to siphon money out of online bank accounts and send it to Eastern European countries and Russia.
The U.K. government said Monday it plans to push for a law requiring service providers such as ISPs to retain data about instant messages, e-mail and other electronic communications.
The U.K. aims to have a plan by the end of this year that lets people use their mobile phones or smart cards to pay for travel across England's public transport system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW