Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Google's Street View Cars have logged every wireless network in the UK, it has been revealed.
<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
The U.K. is planning to hold computer security exercises later this year to spark interest in the field and address a shortage of professionals in the country, a program modeled after one started in the U.S.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
Nominet, the U.K.'s domain name registry, will begin implementing a security protocol on Monday designed to protect the DNS (Domain Name System).
The UK Financial Services Authority has launched fraud proceedings against four former directors of iSOFT Group.
The U.K. government will give a British hacker a short extension to challenge an extradition order to face trial in the U.S.
Workers at T-Mobile UK have been selling customer data to brokers who work for the competition, T-Mobile and the U.K.'s Information Commissioner's Office said on Tuesday.
U.K. police are hailing the sentencing of four people who used a sophisticated Trojan horse program to siphon money out of online bank accounts and send it to Eastern European countries and Russia.
The U.K. government said Monday it plans to push for a law requiring service providers such as ISPs to retain data about instant messages, e-mail and other electronic communications.
The U.K. aims to have a plan by the end of this year that lets people use their mobile phones or smart cards to pay for travel across England's public transport system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSystem AnalystQLD