Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Google's Street View Cars have logged every wireless network in the UK, it has been revealed.
<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
The U.K. is planning to hold computer security exercises later this year to spark interest in the field and address a shortage of professionals in the country, a program modeled after one started in the U.S.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
Nominet, the U.K.'s domain name registry, will begin implementing a security protocol on Monday designed to protect the DNS (Domain Name System).
The UK Financial Services Authority has launched fraud proceedings against four former directors of iSOFT Group.
The U.K. government will give a British hacker a short extension to challenge an extradition order to face trial in the U.S.
Workers at T-Mobile UK have been selling customer data to brokers who work for the competition, T-Mobile and the U.K.'s Information Commissioner's Office said on Tuesday.
U.K. police are hailing the sentencing of four people who used a sophisticated Trojan horse program to siphon money out of online bank accounts and send it to Eastern European countries and Russia.
The U.K. government said Monday it plans to push for a law requiring service providers such as ISPs to retain data about instant messages, e-mail and other electronic communications.
The U.K. aims to have a plan by the end of this year that lets people use their mobile phones or smart cards to pay for travel across England's public transport system.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW