With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
The Ubisoft of today is far different from the company it was a decade or more earlier.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier retains the squad based gameplay of past installments, though the overall experience is quite different to the two earlier Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.
Hostile, bullheaded, mercenary, uncreative, all words that spring to mind when considering Ubisoft and EA's new "always on" PC games policies for upcoming single-player games like Assassin's Creed 2, Silent Hunter 5, and Command & Conquer 4. In order...
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protag...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC