Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
To eliminate fake social media accounts that impersonate public figures, the Chinese government has issued new rules that go much further and outlaw anonymity in blogs, social networks, discussion forums and IM services.
Twitter, hungry for growth, is trying to make it easier for new users to find value in its service.
Twitter's Vine video service has released a cute new app for kids, but let's get real: This is a gateway drug.
France threatens net companies with draft law ... U.S. shakes privacy stick at Internet of Things ... Apple Watch to ship in April... and more
French president François Hollande wants to hold social media companies accountable for hate speech spread on their services.
Things are about to get testy between the Snapchat ghost and Twitter's birdie as the popular Internet companies invade each other's space: Twitter has launched a private group messaging feature, while Snapchat added news content.
Prognostications about Microsoft killing the desktop in Windows 10 are coming true -- but only for the smallest of tablets.
Box shares start trading ... EU wants encryption keys ... Uber agrees to get a license ... and more
Twitter users will easier time reading tweets not in their native language thanks to a new translation feature powered by Bing.
The next time you are too busy to access your Twitter feed or have a bad Internet connection, the social network will help you get updated with a quick recap of the key tweets you have missed.
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
Twitter is to acquire ZipDial Mobile Solutions, a Bangalore company that has developed a platform that allows content like promotions to be delivered to users through voice, SMS or an app notification when an user gives a missed call.
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
The Twitter account of the New York Post was hacked, and UPI's was also apparently hit, the latest in a string of attacks that have hit the social media channels of high-profile organizations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW