Prognostications about Microsoft killing the desktop in Windows 10 are coming true -- but only for the smallest of tablets.
Box shares start trading ... EU wants encryption keys ... Uber agrees to get a license ... and more
Twitter users will easier time reading tweets not in their native language thanks to a new translation feature powered by Bing.
The next time you are too busy to access your Twitter feed or have a bad Internet connection, the social network will help you get updated with a quick recap of the key tweets you have missed.
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
Twitter is to acquire ZipDial Mobile Solutions, a Bangalore company that has developed a platform that allows content like promotions to be delivered to users through voice, SMS or an app notification when an user gives a missed call.
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
The Twitter account of the New York Post was hacked, and UPI's was also apparently hit, the latest in a string of attacks that have hit the social media channels of high-profile organizations.
Twitter is embarking on a worldwide tour to disseminate knowledge and technical know-how about building good apps. Using the company's tools, of course.
Supporters of the extremist group known as ISIS or the Islamic State apparently took over the Twitter and YouTube accounts on Monday of the U.S. Central Command, a top military security unit.
If some kids are turned off by Facebook because their parents are on it, now they might be even more horrified: Grandparents are flocking to the social networking site.
CISPA is back! ... Snowden says hack-backs are a bad choice ... Google wants a cut of the US insurance market... and more news of the day.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Twitter's service was disrupted early Monday evening for some users, just as Sony took the stage to show off new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
So you're on Twitter and you have followers, but how many of them really care about your tweets? Twitter's got answers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- GE launches cloud for the industrial Internet
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Jabra Sport Coach Wireless earbuds
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Optus is shutting down its 2G network, prompts customers to upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW