Facebook jumps into P2P payments...GOP tackles FCC chairman over net neutrality...Microsoft says Hello to biometrics... and more tech news.
Twitter has added a tool to help users report abusive content to law enforcement, which could aid in removing the most threatening posts as Twitter ramps up its efforts to combat harassment.
The insight gained from a single tweet might not be worth much, but what about from a million?
Facebook has released a new version of its community standards, defining in detail what it means by offensive content on issues such as nudity, bullying and hate speech.
New flagship phones on the way from LG, Huawei... Apple struggles with 11-hour cloud outage... Impatience grows over EC's Google probe... and more tech news.
Twitter has amended its policies to ban the posting of intimate photos and videos taken without the person's permission.
Vendors rally at Facebook's Open Compute Project meet... Jesse Jackson goes to Cupertino... Apple's big day, recapped... and more tech news.
Supporters of the Islamic extremist group known as ISIS operated at least 46,000 Twitter accounts at the end of last year, a new study says, underscoring the challenge facing social networks as they become powerful tools for propaganda and recruitmen...
Here's an idea for the next version of Twitter that might crystallize the service's value: The Twitter Daily Favorite.
Twitter has added new reporting tools to help it fight abuse and protect users on its site.
Capturing public conversations around the world in real time, Twitter could be a valuable source of intelligence for the business world, so IBM is creating new ways to derive potentially valuable information from this massive, sprawling data set.
With the Federal Communications Commission set to vote in three days on reclassifying broadband as public regulated utility, Twitter made its support for stronger net-neutrality rules official Monday.
Twitter is giving users what it thinks is a safer way to handle shared access to an account without compromising the login.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Facebook has built a platform where organizations can share information about the security threats they face in order to better fend off cyberattacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA