WikiLeaks, the focus of attention since it released a quarter-million U.S. diplomatic cables two days ago, is again under a denial-of-service (DoS) attack, Internet researchers said today.
After several denial of service (DOS) attacks hit it over the weekend, WikiLeaks is now being hosted by Amazon servers in the U.S. and Ireland, IP traces conducted today show.
Making Twitter meaningful on a personal level to its users is the biggest challenge facing the microblogging service in the future, according to former CEO and co-founder Evan Williams. "With 100 million tweets flowing through the system on a daily b...
When you're on a business trip, running errands or on vacation, you probably don't have the same access to a computer as you do during the workday. But if you tweet on the go or like to keep up with your Twitter followers outside of work, mobile acce...
A news organization with 175 million reporters around the world? Not quite. But the co-founder of Twitter, Biz Stone, wants to harness the membership of the microblogging service to create the ultimate grassroots news organization.
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
As if we needed another one, Path was launched yesterday, a new social network built around photo-sharing, smartphones and exclusivity. Path is founded on a great idea: building a social network around photographs. It has potential, but this early ve...
Do you still go to Twitter.com every time you want to tweet something? That, my friends, is one colossal waste of time (not to mention a hassle).
Move over Outlook, make way for Twitter and Yammer. The hegemony of email as a business medium is set to be superseded by social networking in the future according to new research from Gartner. The company is predicting that 20 per cent of business c...
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
Amazon.com may be one of the largest online retailers in the world, but it apparently doesn't want to risk the ire of the world's top social networks.
Microsoft has learned the error of its ways, returning the independently developed games it offers back into the Games and Demos section of Xbox Live today.
As the first U.S. Windows Phone 7 handsets go on sale Monday, Nov. 8, Microsoft shrewdly has created an application environment that will make the phones instantly useable for many of the e-mail, social networking, photo, video and work tasks people ...
The odds are stacked against RockMelt, a new browser designed to serve as a social networking hub, industry analysts said today.
Before you make an appointment with your eye doctor, it's not your eyes. It's Facebook.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCService SupportACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC