Jobvite, a maker of recruiting software, released the results of its third-annual social recruiting survey this morning, and the findings underscore the many reasons job seekers need to incorporate online social networking into their job searches.
As promised, AT&T today started selling the iPhone 4 to walk-in customers, but many stores quickly ran dry.
The astronauts of Space Shuttle mission STS-131 are delighted by the response to their extra-terrestrial Twitter messages, they said Monday.
Location-based services on a mobile phone are terrifically helpful when you need to find a nearby business or directions to the freeway.
Social-networking giant Twitter has agreed to settle a complaint from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission alleging that the company deceived users and put their privacy at risk by failing to take appropriate security safeguards.
As chief executive of Red Hat, Jim Whitehurst spends much of his time traveling the world and talking to CIOs, and he constantly hears one thing: that they are "under siege" by user expectations.
Twitter lit up during this morning's Labor leadership stoush between Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard, with the usual mix of the wise, the witty and the flat-out weird. Here are some of the more amusing (and odder) #spill tweets that we spotted.
Twitter users exercise wit over leadership #spill
Firefox users worried about Internet eavesdropping are being offered a new way to encrypt their interaction with a range of popular websites, including Facebook and Twitter.
Twitter on Thursday kicked off a test of a new revenue source.
Following two rough weeks of buggy service, Twitter warned its users that more downtime should be expected over the next two weeks. The outages affecting Twitter have been the worst since last October, said Sean Garett, the company's head of communic...
The string of outages, malfunctions and bugs that have hobbled Twitter for the past week and a half prompted the company to issue another apology and explanation for its technical woes on Tuesday afternoon.
Twitter's persistent and disruptive service outages entered a second week, as the company scrambles to bring its site availability back to acceptable levels.
Twitter, which recently announced its Promoted Tweets advertising program, has acquired the maker of a cloud-hosted Web analytics application, Twitter said Thursday.
More than 150,000 people get a few chuckles every day from <a href="http://twitter.com/bpglobalpr">@BPGlobalPR</a> on Twitter, a satirical take on BP and the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster. But BP, the company behind what has been called <a href="http:/...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT