Wikileaks defenders Anonymous are firing both barrels at a security researcher who promised to name people in the group. Aaron Barr vowed he’d expose organizers of the online activist group Anonymous next week, but in response Anonymous hacked his Tw...
Google executive Wael Ghonim has been released from government custody in Egypt today, and he's already tweeted about his freedom.
Google I/O, the annual Google confab for web, mobile and enterprise app developers, has sold out in just 59 minutes.
As you learned in last week's write-up of Meebo, the browser-based instant messaging service, I love apps that can live on the Web instead of having to clutter up my PC.
Twitter was blocked in Egypt on Tuesday as the country witnessed a large protest against the rule of President Hosni Mubarak.
Social media websites remain top when it comes to blacklisting websites according to Open DNS's annual report. The web security and filtering company has produced a report detailing some of the key findings of 2010.
Twitter's advertising revenue will reach $US150 million in 2011 and $250 million next year, according to digital marketing research company eMarketer.
The Silicon Valley companies that store our personal data have a growing responsibility to protect it from government snooping, according to Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked the Pentagon Papers.
Starbucks Wednesday began allowing iPhone, iPod Touch and BlackBerry mobile payments for its coffee at thousands of its stores.
Playboy will land on the iPad in March, but the uncensored version of the adult magazine will not be offered as a native application, the company confirmed today.
Nvidia, makers of graphics cards, took a step into a strange future recently when they announced a wireless graphics card, the KFA2 GeForce GTX460. What are you going to do with a wireless graphics card? For one, it’d give that TV that you’ve been w...
Making multiple moves in the Web development space, Microsoft is introducing this week both a website building tool for neophytes and the third major version of its MVC (Model View Controller) technology.
Google suffered from some downtime Monday afternoon.
The U.S. Department of Justice served Twitter with a subpoena seeking information about the accounts of the Wikileaks organization, its founder Julian Assange and other members and supporters, according to Twitter posts from people involved and docum...
More than a third of all malware that has ever existed was created by criminal gangs in 2010 alone according to the latest PandaLabs Annual Report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW