The official Twitter app for Android provides a simple, no-frills way to tweet and view your home feed from your phone. To begin, you log in or create an account. If you choose to create an account, the app will open the mobile Twitter Website in the...
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Anonymous, a loosely affiliated group of Internet vigilantes that has claimed responsibility for a series of Internet attacks against organizations perceived as hostile to WikiLeaks, today sought to cast itself as more focused on symbolic protest tha...
While Android's success has been well-documented, it's still hard to wrap your head around the idea that 300,000 Android phones are being activated every day.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
WikiLeaks, the focus of attention since it released a quarter-million U.S. diplomatic cables two days ago, is again under a denial-of-service (DoS) attack, Internet researchers said today.
After several denial of service (DOS) attacks hit it over the weekend, WikiLeaks is now being hosted by Amazon servers in the U.S. and Ireland, IP traces conducted today show.
Making Twitter meaningful on a personal level to its users is the biggest challenge facing the microblogging service in the future, according to former CEO and co-founder Evan Williams. "With 100 million tweets flowing through the system on a daily b...
When you're on a business trip, running errands or on vacation, you probably don't have the same access to a computer as you do during the workday. But if you tweet on the go or like to keep up with your Twitter followers outside of work, mobile acce...
A news organization with 175 million reporters around the world? Not quite. But the co-founder of Twitter, Biz Stone, wants to harness the membership of the microblogging service to create the ultimate grassroots news organization.
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
As if we needed another one, Path was launched yesterday, a new social network built around photo-sharing, smartphones and exclusivity. Path is founded on a great idea: building a social network around photographs. It has potential, but this early ve...
Do you still go to Twitter.com every time you want to tweet something? That, my friends, is one colossal waste of time (not to mention a hassle).
Move over Outlook, make way for Twitter and Yammer. The hegemony of email as a business medium is set to be superseded by social networking in the future according to new research from Gartner. The company is predicting that 20 per cent of business c...
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW