Microsoft is recognizing enterprise realities with its new accommodations for rivals' smartphones in an upcoming version of System Center Configuration Manager, an industry analyst said on Thursday.
Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone thinks his company eventually will have to deal with China despite disagreements over censorship, but it has no plans to do so immediately.
Mobile application development, including the need to extend enterprise applications to mobile devices, is growing in prominence, according to research reported by Evans Data on Monday. Evans expects mobile and tablet applications to become a huge pa...
At 4:50 p.m. on March 21, 2006, Jack Dorsey wrote "just setting up my twttr."
Twitter has wrapped up a major overhaul of its IT infrastructure designed to dramatically enhance the microblogging service's uptime, performance and availability.
Security firm Sophos is warning that a new scam is spreading virally on Twitter, and that a significant number of people have already fallen for it.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
With the rising awareness and concern over the stealing of passwords and other sensitive data from unsecured Wi-Fi networks, Twitter is the latest online services company to boost its use of encrypted website connections.
My colleague, Bill Brenner, has a t-shirt he likes to wear that basically says social networking feeds the darker sides of human nature. The shirt is a parody of a Venn Diagram and shows the relationship between sites like Facebook and Twitter to wha...
Twitter is celebrating its fifth birthday this month, so the company has released a fresh set of stats about its growth and usage, such as the fact that it took more than 3 years for users to send the first 1 billion "tweets," a feat now accomplished...
The price of smartphone materials dropped by 13 per cent last year compared to 2009, according to In-Stat, as volumes of low-cost smartphones increased amid surging popularity.
"If you are not planning on getting an iPad 2 on Friday at 5 p.m., the terrorists win." So said open source icon Miguel de Icaza on his Twitter feed this week, and he wasn't joking.
Adobe's Flash Player 10.2 for Google Android devices will be available March 18, offering preliminary support for Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets, such as the Motorola Xoom, Adobe said on Friday.
An Apple senior VP has confirmed that the company will have a white iPhone out this spring, but it's still a mystery as to whether it will be an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5.
Developers working on client applications that replicate Twitter.com's basic user functionality should turn their efforts elsewhere, because the company doesn't want any more such apps on the market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW