Twitter has evolved into one of the most popular, go-to tools when it comes to reaching broad audiences, whether you're promoting content, branding yourself as an expert in a field or networking with individuals who share similar interests.
Twitter will remain in San Francisco when it moves to new offices next year, granting the wishes of city leaders who wanted to keep the high-profile company in the city and revitalize a depressed neighborhood.
Twitter has appointed its first country manager, another sign of its continued expansion of presence and popularity around the world.
Novell is porting Moonlight, an open source version of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in software, to Google's Android mobile platform, a Novell official acknowledged on Tuesday afternoon.
Suddenly TweetDeck is a hot commodity.
Social networking websites are fast becoming a staple of corporate recruiting. Depending on which studies you read, anywhere from 39 to 65 percent of companies use social networking websites to identify and screen potential candidates for open positi...
Watch out Twitter. You might have some competition coming.
Following Twitter's decision to clamp down on third-party developers -- earlier this year, it now looks like an effort may be afoot within a leading provider of client apps to create a direct competitor to the popular microblogging service.
A new attack is spreading its way across Facebook, targeting fans of the epic vampire series Twilight. The clickjacking scam demonstrates just how easy it is to spread malware socially -- especially if the bait is a phenomenon like Twilight that has ...
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
IBM may have made the open source Linux OS a staple of its software line, but the company is keeping its own DB2 database proprietary, a company official said on Wednesday afternoon.
Problems launching a heavily revamped homepage are being blamed for a major glitch that hit the Twitter service on Tuesday evening.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Forget about insider trading. Use Twitter.
Selenium 2.0, an upgrade to the popular open source Web application testing toolset, is anticipated for release this summer, featuring accommodations for mobile platforms and architectural improvements, its creator said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT