Social networking websites are fast becoming a staple of corporate recruiting. Depending on which studies you read, anywhere from 39 to 65 percent of companies use social networking websites to identify and screen potential candidates for open positi...
Watch out Twitter. You might have some competition coming.
Following Twitter's decision to clamp down on third-party developers -- earlier this year, it now looks like an effort may be afoot within a leading provider of client apps to create a direct competitor to the popular microblogging service.
A new attack is spreading its way across Facebook, targeting fans of the epic vampire series Twilight. The clickjacking scam demonstrates just how easy it is to spread malware socially -- especially if the bait is a phenomenon like Twilight that has ...
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
IBM may have made the open source Linux OS a staple of its software line, but the company is keeping its own DB2 database proprietary, a company official said on Wednesday afternoon.
Problems launching a heavily revamped homepage are being blamed for a major glitch that hit the Twitter service on Tuesday evening.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Forget about insider trading. Use Twitter.
Selenium 2.0, an upgrade to the popular open source Web application testing toolset, is anticipated for release this summer, featuring accommodations for mobile platforms and architectural improvements, its creator said on Tuesday.
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
UberSocial has fixed a bug in its Twitter software for mobile phones that put some users' privacy at risk.
Think that spending time on Facebook is a good way to relax? Well, think again -- especially if you're a woman.
Your personal data is out there. Every thought you tap out on Twitter, every status update you post on Facebook, and even the last credit card purchase you made is accessible via the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC