A security researcher has discovered a means of hijacking sensitive information from cookies in Internet Explorer. The 'cookiejacking' technique could expose credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Gmaiil, or other online services, but Microsoft doesn't ...
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Twitter is finally acquiring the third-party Tweet organizer TweetDeck, for the neat (rumored) sum of $40 million. But what does this mean for small businesses that use Twitter?
It's official. Twitter last night finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, ending weeks of speculation.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
Twitter has finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, CNN reported this morning.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
The man who threw a shoe at the architect of China's Internet censorship systems on Thursday, said he did so because the censorship has made his life inconvenient.
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
With the next version of its Visual Studio software development environment, dubbed Visual Studio vNext, Microsoft will emphasize agile programming practices as well as linkages between development and operations units.
Microsoft has unveiled a deeper conglomerate of Bing and Facebook that harvests the power of the social Web, one year after forming a partnership to take "social search" to the next level.
Seagate today announced a battery-powered wireless external drive for mobile devices, including those powered by Apple's iOS, such as the iPad.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter open threats to sensitive corporate data that businesses need to deal with aggressively, Interop attendees were told.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW