The group of anonymous hackers that posted a fake story proclaiming Tupac Shakur is alive and well in New Zealand on PBS' website might now be targeting Sony.
Twitter has revamped its search engine, improving relevance and adding multimedia content to results, and in a few weeks it will start letting users attach photos to their posts via a new native feature on Twitter.com.
Twitter has developed a button that Web publishers can integrate into their sites to let visitors easily subscribe to Twitter accounts, the company said.
Twitter, which has made generating ad revenue one of its priorities, has acquired AdGrok, a company whose software is designed to simplify the creation and management of campaigns using Google's AdWords search advertising service.
A security researcher has discovered a means of hijacking sensitive information from cookies in Internet Explorer. The 'cookiejacking' technique could expose credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Gmaiil, or other online services, but Microsoft doesn't ...
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Twitter is finally acquiring the third-party Tweet organizer TweetDeck, for the neat (rumored) sum of $40 million. But what does this mean for small businesses that use Twitter?
It's official. Twitter last night finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, ending weeks of speculation.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
Twitter has finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, CNN reported this morning.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
The man who threw a shoe at the architect of China's Internet censorship systems on Thursday, said he did so because the censorship has made his life inconvenient.
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW