Tom Anderson has been out of the social network game for years, but lately it seems like he wants to get back in. The MySpace founder has become one of the most active and followed users on Google+ since its launch, and he also spends plenty of time ...
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
Twitter stands to lose a lot of clout -- and money -- if it flubs its social search deal with Microsoft's Bing like it did with Google.
Windows Phone's next iteration may be called "Windows Phone 7.5 Mango" according to a tweet from Microsoft's official Imagine Cup Twitter account.
Twitter launched its microblogging service five years ago today and the company is marking the occasion by doling out some impressive usage stats.
After three deadly blasts in the city late Wednesday, the people of Mumbai are using the Internet and social networks to help coordinate blood donations, hospitals, and even shelter for people.
Google is launching on Tuesday a redesigned Android Market client for phones that is intended to better showcase top applications and features an improved UI and faster downloading of products.
The catalog of registered Twitter applications recently reached the 1 million mark, an increase of about 850,000 applications in the past year, the company said Monday.
A controversial decision during last night's British Grand Prix race of the Formula 1 championship has led to a backlash from fans of the Red Bull Racing (RBR) constructors' team. Criticism on Facebook and Twitter reached fever pitch with a thousand ...
The Twitter account of PayPal U.K. was hacked late Tuesday and used to post messages attacking the online payment processing company.
Google has shut down its Realtime Search offering after its agreement to include Twitter results expired.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone is stepping away from his day-to-day duties at Twitter.
Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC