Twitter has revamped its search engine, improving relevance and adding multimedia content to results, and in a few weeks it will start letting users attach photos to their posts via a new native feature on Twitter.com.
Twitter has developed a button that Web publishers can integrate into their sites to let visitors easily subscribe to Twitter accounts, the company said.
Twitter, which has made generating ad revenue one of its priorities, has acquired AdGrok, a company whose software is designed to simplify the creation and management of campaigns using Google's AdWords search advertising service.
A security researcher has discovered a means of hijacking sensitive information from cookies in Internet Explorer. The 'cookiejacking' technique could expose credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Gmaiil, or other online services, but Microsoft doesn't ...
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Twitter is finally acquiring the third-party Tweet organizer TweetDeck, for the neat (rumored) sum of $40 million. But what does this mean for small businesses that use Twitter?
It's official. Twitter last night finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, ending weeks of speculation.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
Twitter has finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, CNN reported this morning.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
The man who threw a shoe at the architect of China's Internet censorship systems on Thursday, said he did so because the censorship has made his life inconvenient.
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
With the next version of its Visual Studio software development environment, dubbed Visual Studio vNext, Microsoft will emphasize agile programming practices as well as linkages between development and operations units.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC