With the Federal Communications Commission set to vote in three days on reclassifying broadband as public regulated utility, Twitter made its support for stronger net-neutrality rules official Monday.
Twitter is giving users what it thinks is a safer way to handle shared access to an account without compromising the login.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Facebook has built a platform where organizations can share information about the security threats they face in order to better fend off cyberattacks.
The Twitter accounts of two more companies -- Newsweek and the International Business Times -- were compromised on Tuesday, showing Twitter's attractiveness to hackers despite its cybersecurity features.
Qualcomm pays $975 billion fine in China ... HP buys cloud security company ... Now you can set up a drone no-fly zone ... and more news.
Governments are becoming hungrier for Twitter data, increasing the number of requests for user information by 40 percent between the first half and the second half of 2014.
Twitter is fighting hard to maintain a healthy growth rate, and Apple apparently hasn't been doing much to help.
Twitter nearly doubled its revenue last quarter, handsomely beating forecasts, but it continues to battle slow user growth.
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
To eliminate fake social media accounts that impersonate public figures, the Chinese government has issued new rules that go much further and outlaw anonymity in blogs, social networks, discussion forums and IM services.
Twitter, hungry for growth, is trying to make it easier for new users to find value in its service.
Twitter's Vine video service has released a cute new app for kids, but let's get real: This is a gateway drug.
France threatens net companies with draft law ... U.S. shakes privacy stick at Internet of Things ... Apple Watch to ship in April... and more
French president François Hollande wants to hold social media companies accountable for hate speech spread on their services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Google gives Apps admins more control over their files and docs
- Infinit speeds up video, photo sharing via smartphones
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Cloudyn helps companies keep track of Microsoft Azure deployments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW