If there's any correlation between the recently killed Kin and discontinued T-Mobile Sidekick -- aside from Microsoft having a hand in both discontinued phones -- it's that they tried to distinguish themselves from both high-powered smartphones and s...
Twitter is the social networking phenomenon that allows people to express what nobody else cares about in 140 characters or less and share it with the unsuspecting masses. It's like Facebook, minus all the things that make Facebook useful and enterta...
Have you ever found yourself in an unfamiliar city with no clue about where to go and what to see? What if you could just hold up your phone, snap pictures of your surroundings, and discover interesting local restaurants and landmarks? With augmented...
Let's face it; the FIFA World Cup is the world's premier sporting event, bringing millions of people from around the globe together to watch the very best footballers battle it out.
Now that Twitter has begun to display ads--pardon me, Promoted Tweets--in users' search results, the big question is how millions of loyal Twitter fans will respond. Reaction on the micro-blogging site has been muted thus far--more questions than co...
Facebook wants to know "What's on your mind?" Twitter asks "What's happening?" But that's getting old already. The burning question for the next wave of social networking is "Where are you?"--and services like Foursquare, Gowalla, Brightkite, and Loo...
Who knew that "140 characters or less" could change the way people interact?
For a service focused on brevity, Twitter sure is generating an awful lot of in-depth discussion these days.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
Did you know that Twitter users are a bunch of Super Bowl cheering, American Idol watching, Google Wave using music lovers? That's according to Twitter's top trending topics list for 2009, anyway. Twitter recently released the list, which details t...
The Great Recession cast a shadow on all sectors of the economy in 2009. IT fared better than most, however, and the slump did not curb the dynamic nature of the industry. Acquisitions among big vendors continued to reshape the market, operating-syst...
Twitter's new retweet function is slowly rolling out across its network. If you don't see the new feature yet, you will soon, Twitter co-founder Evan Williams said in a recent blog post.
In what's certain to become the most devastating news your 8-year-old daughter has heard in her short life, Miley Cyrus has ... gasp! ... quit Twitter. Details on the pop star's last-minute ditch are scarce, but celebrity blogs are scrambling to fil...
If you want to keep up with your friends, support political campaigns, gossip about your favorite celebrities or find out about new technologies, your best bet in today's digital culture is Twitter. Twitter has also become a necessary part of every b...
Facebook is taking another step toward Twitterfication with the introduction of a new "@"-based tagging system for status updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW