Samsung introduced Monday its first smartphone built around the Tizen operating system, with a TV running the OS planned for next year.
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
Google's annual I/O conference for developers takes place next month in San Francisco, and it looks like wearable computing will hog much of the limelight, along with an emphasis on better design.
After disrupting China's smartphone market, local vendor Xiaomi is looking to shake up the tablet space with a new low-price slate set to rival Apple's iPad mini.
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
The ability of television viewers to control and watch programs may be at stake when the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments Tuesday in a copyright infringement case brought by TV networks against Aereo, a service that streams over-the-air television ...
This week on World Tech Update, Google confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace, a move poised to advance delivery of the company's data services and mapping applications.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
The latest firmware in some Philips smart TV models opens an insecure Miracast wireless network, allowing potential attackers located in the signal range to control the TV remotely and perform unauthorized actions.
Google's multimedia streaming device Chromecast is now available in 11 more countries, including France, Germany and the U.K.
Cable operators Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications have joined forces and formed WifiForward, an organization that will work to protect existing unlicensed frequencies and get lawmakers to free up more spectrum.
App developers can now push their software onto a TV screen using a software development kit that Google is introducing for its Chromecast media streaming device.
Verizon Communications has signed a deal to acquire the assets of Intel Media, developer of the OnCue Cloud TV platform, as it looks to further strengthen its video offering across mobile and fixed networks.
Japan's public broadcaster has successfully broadcast long-distance digital terrestrial signals for its Super Hi-Vision 8K format, sending massive amounts of data over UHF airwaves, but despite this test it's unclear if many Japanese will be watching...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT