Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
Panasonic has Samsung and LG in its sights as the company releases 22 televisions this year, of which none are plasma.The new range of televisions eschew plasma panels for those of the LED-backlit LCD variety, but representatives claim they benefit f...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Let's pause for a moment of silence to remember Google Wave, a service that has gone off to greener pastures. Google confirmed the news late yesterday, saying the service hadn't seen the type of user adoption it had been hoping for.
That little Android mascot must be struggling to catch his breath.
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC