Panasonic has Samsung and LG in its sights as the company releases 22 televisions this year, of which none are plasma.The new range of televisions eschew plasma panels for those of the LED-backlit LCD variety, but representatives claim they benefit f...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Let's pause for a moment of silence to remember Google Wave, a service that has gone off to greener pastures. Google confirmed the news late yesterday, saying the service hadn't seen the type of user adoption it had been hoping for.
That little Android mascot must be struggling to catch his breath.
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
- Ericsson's WebRTC browser available for download from the App Store
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW